Thursday, May 21, 2015

THANKS

I wanted to make one last post, at least for now, to thank all of you who made comments on the blog, in e-mails and on Facebook. I meant a lot to me that you would take the time to do so. Words of encouragement were especially appreciated. I've probably said it before, but deciding to walk the Camino de Santiago was the best decision I have made in my entire life when it came to wanting to take a hard look at myself. Besides the personal nature of my Camino, I met people from all over the world and from different walks of life and some will friends forever.

 

Cathie arrived in Madrid safely, although a bit late, and we have started our 3 week trip to Northern Spain, France and the Black Forest in Germany. So I will put this blog to rest for the time being and I will be switching to www.gassawaysadventures.blogspot.com if you care to follow along.

CATHIE LEARNS ABOUT TAPAS

 

I will keep www.walkingmycamino.blogspot.com alive as you just never know, there might me another Camino in the works.

 

 

1 comment: